top of page
Father looking after his son at family court in Bournemouth

Other child orders

Although child arrangement orders ("contact orders") and non-molestation orders are more common, the Family Court can also make a specific issue order requiring a parent to do something or a prohibited steps order to stop him or her from doing something.

For example, a specific issue order might be made requiring that a child be vaccinated or attend a certain school, and a prohibited steps order might be made to stop a child from being left unattended or having his or her name changed.

Our direct-access Barristers can advise you on your options and prospects of success, help you prepare your case, and present your arguments in court.

bottom of page